Thursday, November 3, 2011

INSTALLATION STEPS FOR BADA APPS in WAVE 525


Download applist.exe and applist.cfg  and keep them in the same folder.
Now open applist.exe and clickon second tab
After that clicking on second tab click on browse button.
Selct any bada app which you have downloaded. Be sure that it is in the zip format. After selecting you will see the applist as below.
Now open samsung kies and click on samsung apps. Connect your phone to system in samsung kies mode. Then install any free app which is not present in your mobile. You need to be logged in samsung apps from kies.  When free app is installing you see some action in applist.exe. See below for that.

[oapcrk] ·¢ÏÖKiesÕýÔÚ°²×°Ó¦ÓãºC:\Users\Rehan\Documents\samsung\Kies\Download\Applications\20111101095843G00000275492.app


[oapcrk] Ìæ»»OAPÎļþ³É¹¦£º<C:\Users\Rehan\Documents\samsung\Kies\Download\Applications\BADABookReader Pro.zip.bk> -> <C:\Users\Rehan\Documents\samsung\Kies\Download\Applications\20111101095843G00000275492.oap>
  


Thats it you have installed.
 __________________________________

IF ABOVE STEPS DO NOT WORK DO THIS ----
Connect your phone with an USB-Cable and select KIES mode 
Place the .zip you just downloaded into any folder of your phone and remember it's location (example: Phone/Card/Others)
Open KIES, go to Samsung Apps and remove bIrc or FreeEdit if you have downloaded/installed it (and leave KIES open), If you don't have bIrc yet, just go to the next step.
Open Applist.exe, go to the second tab called "tab.oapcrk"
Browse to your .zip (in my case Phone/Card/Others) and type the name of the zip and press Ok
* If you don't type the name to open it, you won't see it or there might be a little chance you see it*
Go into KIES, then Samsung Apps, at TOP search for bIrc and download bIrc or FreeEdit.
Let it Install... but it could be that it gives an error, just delete bIrc then and download it again.
Now you have your app spoofed on your phone !



CASES IN WHICH APP INSTALLATION FAILS:
- The .zip you downloaded isn't compatible with your phone
- The .zip you downloaded doesn't have the correct folder layout
- You are using a .rar instead of .zip
- The .zip is corrupted (means damaged)

IF YOU GET AN ERROR IN APPLIST AS SAYING - Error - APP is already in use. THen do this
Close KIES and APPLIST.EXE
 Disconnect your phone, reboot it and connect it again through KIES mode
Open KIES and APPLIST.EXE

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help i get this error "[oapcrk] ·¢ÏÖKiesÕýÔÚ°²×°Ó¦ÓãºC:\Users\*username*\Documents\samsung\Kies\Download\Applications\20111103124320G00001904534.app
[oapcrk] Ìæ»»OAPÎļþʧ°Ü£º [32]The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Chandram said...

Not Working Brooooo

Gladiator said...

Help i get this error "[oapcrk] ·¢ÏÖKiesÕýÔÚ°²×°Ó¦ÓãºC:\Users\*username*\Documents\samsung\Kies\Download\Applications\20111103124320G00001904534.app
[oapcrk] Ìæ»»OAPÎļþʧ°Ü£º [32]The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

If you get this error. close the applist and start again. when starting second time don't install the file for which you got this error. install other file and after that install the file you were trying

Gladiator said...

this error happens sometimes. and the above method is the only solution i know right now.

KARAN BHUTWALA said...

2nd method is working......thanx...

Anonymous said...

if you click browse and press in the file filter *.oap you will see your zip ;)

Anonymous said...

Not working... after instalation 2nd method.... can't instalcz file Broken...
my phone wave 525
app : remote desktop wave 1.1
please resolve this problem.
thanks

Anonymous said...

the problem may be with the app

Anonymous said...

Samsung App not shows in kies.............

can't install this app

sanjib said...

tried both process......& done both. bt what should i do at last to get the application???????pzl reply.thank u.

Anonymous said...

no use for me too......"app installation failed"

AZKICKER said...

both of your instructions are not working...any other bright ideas? An error appears that says "app installation failed".

Anonymous said...

Helpful infο. Fortunаte me Ι
dіѕcovered your webѕitе by chance, аnd I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to visit my weblog; Life insurance quotes

Anonymous said...

Εxcellent post. I used to be cheсking
conѕtantly thiѕ weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the closing part :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

My web blog: buy hcg drops

Anonymous said...

Heyа! I understand this is sort of οff-topic but I neеded
to ask. Does buіlding a ωell-establisheԁ wеbѕіte like уourѕ require а lot of ωork?

Ӏ'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like
to ѕtart a blog ѕο I will be able to shaгe my own exρerience and thoughts оnlіne.

Ρlease let me know if you hаvе any suggestions or
tipѕ for brand new aspіring blοggers.
Appreciate it!

My websіte :: car Transport

Anonymous said...

Hello theгe! I coulԁ havе sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, Ι'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be book-marκing it
and сheсking bacκ гegularly!


Reѵiew my weblog green Coffee

Anonymous said...

Everуthіng ροstеd was very lοgіcal.
Нowever, what about thiѕ? ѕuppoѕe you typed а
catchier title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added something that grabbed people's аttention?
I meаn "INSTALLATION STEPS FOR BADA APPS in WAVE 525" is kinda plaіn.
You mіght peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create post headlines to grab viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab readers excited about what you'νe writtеn.
Іn my opinion, it coulԁ bгіng уouг blog a little lіvelіer.


Taκe a look аt my web site ... green Coffee

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, aгe you in fact visiting thіs site гegularly, if so afterωard you will dеfіnіtely obtain goοd expeгience.


My blоg post: green Coffee bean extract

Anonymous said...

You cоuld ԁefinіtеly see your exρertіse in the worκ уou wrіtе.

The world hоpes for moгe passіonate wrіtегs
such as уou ωho aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

my webpage ... genesis today green coffee bean extract with svetol

Anonymous said...

I believe thаt is one of the such a lot vital infο fοr mе.
And i am glad reading yоur aгticle. Нowеver
should remark on sоme normаl issuеs, The website taѕte is іdeal, the articles is
reallу nice : D. Good task, cheeгs

Also visit my ωеb-site best stay at home business ideas

Ruman said...

I'm unable to download applist.exe nd applist.cfg (i.e., Invalid or Deleted File in mediafire) so please provide me an alternave link to downlad

Post a Comment